Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 40 Wellington Street, London, EN WC2E 7BD |
|Phone number||+44 20 7240 2992|
Opening hours Open now. Today: 09:00 am — 11:00 pm
|Sunday|| 09:00 am — 11:00 pm |
|Monday|| 12:00 pm — 11:00 pm |
|Tuesday|| 12:00 pm — 11:00 pm |
|Wednesday|| 12:00 pm — 11:00 pm |
|Thursday|| 12:00 pm — 11:00 pm |
Reviews about Boulevard Brasserie
- 2 / 5By Andy PeekLocation is great. Had booked via National Rail 2 for 1 voucher. The food was not amazing, my partners lamb shank was manly fat and gristle. The waitress offered to change it but as I'd already finished didn't make much sense to start again. The wine was removed from the bill due to the poor food but then a 12.5% service charge added on! Normally you'd be given the option on the terminal to remove this but not at this restaurant. It sadly was not worth the visit even with the two for one offer.May 28, 2017
- 5 / 5By Splento Photographers On DemandBoulevard Brasserie has a great atmosphere and tasty food. Perfect for a first date, also great for the afternoon tea. As a local photography company, we can say that this place is great and our clients also liked it. Highly recommend!April 11, 2017
- 4 / 5By Kevin FitzmauriceThis place is best described as 'solid'. The decor and ambience are no-nonsense and lack flair - but it is free of corporate-chain slick too - which is a good thing. The food was the same. The service was efficient and friendly. Although this may not be the place to take someone you are trying to impress, I'd happily go back with a friend and probably will...August 18, 2016
- 4 / 5By Spoonstix BlogFamily bought this afternoon tea for us as last year's xmas present, we finally went there in this past October! We enjoyed the afternoon tea there, the service was excellent. You will get seated upstairs for the afternoon tea. The afternoon tea had 2 different types of scones, 4 different types of savory finger sandwiches, and 4 different types of pastries/desserts. You can ask for as many types of tea as you like, but there's only a 2 hr window for each set of guests. Not bad for a central London location.July 10, 2016
- 2 / 5By Pink BerryI really like this place and today been for the 3rd time. The portions are somewhat small and they charge 12.5% service fee on top of the bill. I would go there again if there wasn't this high service fee. Although it is forbidden it isn't welcoming to show the customers a service charge in the bill. The food tastes good and welcoming athnosphere and nice decoration. Hence 2 stars.June 15, 2016
Menu of Restaurant and Bar Boulevard Brasserie
Boulevard Brasserie is a restaurant and bar based in London, England. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.